Lead and manage a team within a dynamic organization. Utilize my creative skills to develop exceptional products and solutions. Interested in challenging projects and learning from the obstacles they present.
- Architect/Designer/Developer for Service Oriented Architecture solutions that addresses the needs of various customers in order to facilitate debugging of SSDs under test.
- Communicated closely with project stakeholders to gather requirements and implement features in a timely manner.
- Managed a diverse team of local developers as well as offshore team members.
- Worked as architect and lead developer for user interface development on Micron's Storage Executive software stack.
- Returned to OSI as part of an asset purchase of Longview Software products.
- Enhanced and maintained products from Longview while becoming team lead on portal development efforts.
- Developed new user interfaces to replace old and outdated existing user interfaces.
- Applied HFI Certified Usability Analyst skills by performing usability analysis and testing.
- Constructed UI design mockups using Balsamiq Mockups tool.
- Set a high standard for developer documentation and encouraged wider use of the company WIKI.
- Managed numerous product and solution teams to successful customer deployments.
- Developed three products that were sold to Fortune 100 companies and later purchased by OSI.
- Responsible for complete application life cycle including design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Developed and delivered custom NetExpert and service activation solutions to end customers.
- Worked closely with customers to understand their needs and train them in various applications including NetExpert and Longview related products.
- Cultivated a small startup mentality that saved the company money by using modern office management and product development techniques.
- Sole user interface developer for the IP Assurance application that managed network elements through SNMP. Developed initially in SL-GMS, led a team that ported the UI to Java Swing.
- Developed and supported NetExpert related solutions. Solutions included interfacing and analyzing Nortel switches and various voicemail systems.
- Advanced development and administration of NetExpert, a product installed at some of the worlds largest telecommunication service providers.
- NOTE: Objective Systems Integrators was acquired by Agilent Technologies in January 2001.
I have a passion for pinball and spend time cultivating this passion within the local community: